Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The Next Online Networking Challenge

Good day and welcome to my first attempt at blogging. Since I am such a Chatty Cathy now on Facebook and also need to start blogging so I can explain it to my SOHO group, I've decided to just jump in and get started. I have an online business called Curious Hound Creations for about six years. I also teach eBay classes so hopefully I will be adding tips on both as time goes on. Growing up way before (well, maybe not that way before) computers ruled the planet, it has been an interesting, fun and sometimes frustrating challange. I really mastered online when I was laid off my job of twenty years six years ago. I now had all this time on my hands between looking for jobs and because I started a business of designing and handcrafting purses thought how great it would be to sell them online. First came a website and eBay store and now here I am spending time on Facebook and MySpace.

The picture to the left is me with my eBay glasses on (a joke a high school friend played on me on Facebook - we'll get to that later) and my late basset hound Gilda, who was my inspiration to starting Curious Hound. I'll be posting pictures of all the hounds and links too as soon as I figure out how!

No comments:

Post a Comment